Friday, January 13, 2012

delayed potty training: Part 1 1/2

Last August I posted about getting ready to potty train! Well I tried and had an epic fail! My daughter got sick at the end of day one, so we had to postpone, 4 months later I still haven't attempted another try. I feel so overwhelmed with the idea of juggling her potty training needs with the other chaos in our life. Well now she is about to be three and some of the activities she wants to be in require her to be potty trained. So now is the time! I am amping myself up, getting mentally prepared. We have started talking about it again and she seems eager although her recent behavior with authority tells me I might need to work on my ability stay calm. So again stay tuned for the potty log and read our daily potty training antics and hopefully success!

No comments:

Post a Comment